Join us for an exciting opportunity for women to support causes that matter.
- Second 2017 Quarterly Meeting: May 4, 2017
- Time: 4:45 p.m. social gathering • 5:30-6:30 p.m. meeting
- Location: The Sycamore at Mallow Run • 7070 West Whiteland Road, Bargersville, IN 46106
- Cost: $10 per person payable at the door • includes snacks • cash bar
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important: Bring your $100 check to make out to the winning charity
Please plan to attend our next quarterly event, but before you do, download the membership form below:
Learn from Nicol Ferise, one of our charter members, on why she believes in 100 Women Who Care Johnson County.
How it Works
View a 60-second video explanation of how 100 Women Who Care works at
- Each woman commits to $500 each year for charitable purposes
- Each year $100 of that $500 is deposited into the 100 Women Who Care charitable endowment fund at the Johnson County Community Foundation for the future.
- The remaining $400 is dispersed quarterly when members meet for one hour, four times a year, and each brings a check for $100.
- Every member can nominate local charities, nonprofits, or worthy causes, whose names are put into a hat.
- Three nominations are drawn at random each meeting.
- A 100 Women Who Care member makes a 5-minute presentation about each cause.
- All members in attendance, or via proxy, vote on which cause to support on that day.
The chosen charity receives checks made payable to them for up to $10,000!
Direct questions to 100WomenJC@gmail.com.