2023 Small Grant Cycle open
Published: August 28, 2023 by Kim Kasting, president & CEO
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) manages an extensive, competitive Grants Program. The annual program offers grants to nonprofit organizations for charitable programs and projects in Johnson County, Indiana or serving Johnson County residents.
JCCF is pleased to announce information for the second cycle of Unrestricted Grants for 2023. Below please find the dates and deadlines that are relevant for any organization interested in applying for this cycle.
Johnson County Community Foundation Fall Grant Cycle (requests up to $15,000)
- August 28 – Letter of Inquiry (LOI) becomes available online
- September 25 by 4:00pm – LOI forms are due online
- October 6 – Full application invitations or LOI denials will go out via email
- October 26 by 4:00pm – Full applications are due online
- November 17 – Grant award notifications or denial notifications will go out via email
- December 1 – Grant check presentations (time TBD)
To learn more about the JCCF granting processes and procedures please visit our website: https://www.jccf.org/grants. If you have any specific questions, contact Gail Richards at email@example.com.
A complete list of past grant recipients can be found below and at https://www.jccf.org/grant-recipients.