Annual Celebration of Giving 2018
Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: The Historic Artcraft Theatre, 57 N Main St, Franklin, Indiana 46131
Contact: Lee Ann Hall | 317-738-2213 | email@example.com
We spent the year investing in improving the quality of life in Johnson County. On June 5, we’ll light up the stage with a celebration of giving – connecting people who care with causes that matter.
2018 Annual Meeting
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
5:00 p.m. Photos | 5:30 p.m. Gathering | 6:00 p.m. Program Begins
at The Historic Artcraft Theatre
- We will recognize our donors and community partners, present the Spirit Award, honor our scholarship recipients and award the BIG grants.
- Scholarship recipients have the chance to win an “On-the-Spot” scholarship (must RSVP and be present at the time of announcement to win).
- Scholarship donors and recipients please arrive by 5:00 p.m. (pictures promptly at 5:00)
- Business casual attire | Theatre snacks served | Tours of theatre available
- Admission is free, but seating is limited. Please RSVP to Lee Ann at 317-738-2213 or LeeAnnH@jccf.org by May 22.