Annual Celebration of Giving 2019
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Location: The Historic Artcraft Theatre, 57 N Main St, Franklin, Indiana 46131
Contact: Gail Richards | 317-738-2213 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE
2019 Annual Meeting
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
5:30 p.m. Gathering & Photos | 6:00 p.m. Program Begins
at The Historic Artcraft Theatre
We spent the year investing in improving the quality of life in Johnson County. On June 5, we’ll light up the stage with a celebration of giving – connecting people who care with causes that matter.
- We will recognize our donors and community partners, present the Spirit Award, honor our scholarship recipients and present our educational partnership grants.
- Scholarship recipients have the chance to win an “On-the-Spot” scholarship (must RSVP and be present at the time of announcement to win).
- Scholarship donors and recipients please arrive by 5:30 p.m (pictures promptly at 5:30)
- Business casual attire | Theatre snacks served | Tours of theatre available
- Admission is free, but seating is limited. Please RSVP to Sherrill at 317-738-2213 or email@example.com by May 21.