Professional Matters Series: Charitable Planning
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
Time: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Location: Franklin College, 101 Branigin Blvd, Franklin, Indiana 46131
Contact: Kim Kasting | 317-738-2213 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Johnson County Community Foundation and Aspire Economic Development + Chamber Alliance proudly introduce a new series of workshops especially for professional advisors, business owners and more.
Join us for these continuing education opportunities with Brian A. Eagle, nationally known attorney, educator, author and wealth strategy consultant.
November 16, 2023
In this workshop, we will discover how you can provide insight to your clients about charitable planning and how to reduce income taxes on the sale of a business. We will explore CLATs–Charitable Lead Annuity Trusts and CRTs–Charitable Remainder Trusts and how they can be used in combination with a sale of a business. (CFP and Life Insurance credit)
- February 21: Hot Topics in Estate Planning
- June 15: Succession Planning
- November 16: Charitable Planning
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. Networking
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. Continuing Education
- Cost: $45 per session, $35 per session for Aspire Economic Development + Chamber Alliance members
- Register for just one or all three