Seeking Accounting and Finance Manager
Published: July 22, 2022 by Gail Richards, president & CEO
The Johnson County Community Foundation is seeking an Accounting and Finance Manager.
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position with flexibility for special events and meetings scheduled beyond the standard office hours. Compensation is commensurate with individual experience and qualifications.
Reporting to the President & CEO, the Accounting and Finance Manager will assist to define processes, implement structure and maintain the systems needed to support substantial growth over the next several years. S/he will help build and manage effective and streamlined administrative/financial practices, including financial, accounting, legal, information technology (IT), human resources and physical infrastructure. The Accounting and Finance Manager will be involved in strategic planning, evaluation, and development initiatives. Due to the continuous interaction with donors this employee must be detail-oriented, have a pleasant disposition and impeccable customer service skills. In addition, responsibilities and duties will be assigned as necessary to fulfill the objectives of JCCF.
Qualifications Desired for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on finance, accounting or nonprofit administration
- Experience in fund accounting and investments preferred
- Knowledge and skills in computer technology and system/software applications, financial and accounting software, and basic office management systems
- Knowledge of database management
- Effective oral and written communications
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Exhibits a commitment to serve the community
- Maintains a professional image
- Demonstrates courtesy, friendliness, and consideration
- Thinks independently and creatively
- Cooperates with various audiences
- Remains flexible and successful within a changing environment and demands
- Exercises good judgment and decision-making capabilities
- Shows evidence of dependability and effective work habits
How to Apply
To apply, contact Julie David, Professional Recruiter-Accounting & Finance, at Julie.David@ExpressPros.com.
The Johnson County Community Foundation’s (JCCF) mission is to enhance the quality of life for all citizens of Johnson County, now and for generations to come, by building community endowment, addressing needs through grantmaking, including scholarships, and providing leadership on key community issues.