A message from our president & CEO
Published: April 1, 2020 by Gail Richards, president & CEO
As you know, we have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation and latest guidance on how to best respond. Protocols are changing daily on how to address this health crisis.
To do our part to help stop the spread of the virus, we have made the hard decision to close the Johnson County Community Foundation office until further notice.
We want to assure you all donor and community services will continue at the same high level of support. Our staff remains dedicated to our donors and the Johnson County community therefore, we will be working remotely to take care of business. Our contact information is listed below:
- Gail Richards, President & CEO – 317/306-5004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Minton, Vice President of Development – 317/402-7710 or email@example.com
- Thelma Slisher, CFO – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Fox, Grants and Scholarships – email@example.com
- Stephanie Wagner, Community Development – 317/750-5860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we have started the COVID-19 EMERGENCY RESPONSE FUND to make an immediate impact on local needs during this unprecedented time in recent US history. You can make a donation to help our community at www.jccf.org/give-one-time and select this fund. It is important to continue to take care of each other now more than ever.
Thank you for your support and understanding.