The annual grants program
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) manages an extensive Grants Program. The annual program offers grants to nonprofit organizations for charitable programs and projects in Johnson County, Indiana or serving Johnson County residents.
We award the grants through an organized process that enables us to help the community by funding as many projects as possible. If you’re interested in applying, please review our process carefully, and follow the instructions exactly, so we can carefully consider your needs.
2023 Grants Program
JCCF offers an online grant management program. Grants deadlines and specifics can vary from year to year. Deadlines are outlined below:
Cycle 1: Big Impact Grants ($20,000-$30,000)
- Cycle closed
Cycle 2: Small Grants (up to $15,000)
August 28 – LOI Opens online
- September 26 by 4:00 pm – LOI Due
- October 18 – Full application invitations or denials emailed to applicants
- November 8 by 4:00 pm – Full application due online
- November 17 – Grant Award Notification or denials will be emailed
- December 1 time TBD at JCCF – Grant Check Presentation