Cycle 1 of the 2023 Grants Program opens on April 10. If you have specific questions please reach out to Stephanie Fox.
The annual grants program
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) manages an extensive Grants Program. The annual program offers grants to nonprofit organizations for charitable programs and projects in Johnson County, Indiana or serving Johnson County residents.
We award the grants through an organized process that enables us to help the community by funding as many projects as possible. If you’re interested in applying, please review our process carefully, and follow the instructions exactly, so we can carefully consider your needs.
2023 Grants Program
JCCF offers an online grant management program. Grants deadlines and specifics can vary from year to year. Deadlines are outlined below:
Cycle 1: Big Impact Grants ($20,000-$30,000)
April 10 – Letter of Inquiry (LOI) opens online
- May 11 by 4:00 pm – LOI due
- May 24 – Full application invitations or denials emailed to applicants
- June 23 by 4:00 pm – Full application due online
- July 6 and/or 7 time TBD – Full application presentations made by organizations
- July 21 – Grant Award Notification or denials will be emailed
- July 28 time TBD at JCCF – Grant Check Presentation
Cycle 2: Small Grants (up to $15,000)
August 28 – LOI Opens online
- September 25 by 4:00 pm – LOI Due
- October 6 – Full application invitations or denials emailed to applicants
- October 26 by 4:00 pm – Full application due online
- November 17 – Grant Award Notification or denials will be emailed
- December 1 time TBD at JCCF – Grant Check Presentation
- May 11 by 4:00 pm – LOI Due
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT APPLYING FOR A GRANT?
Contact JCCF today.
Email: Stephanie Fox, Program Officer, Grants and Scholarships