2018 Board officers and members elected
Published: January 31, 2018 by Johnson County Community Foundation
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) has elected the following officers and new board members for 2018:
- Chair, Seth Perigo, Huntington Bank
- Vice Chair, Virginia Davis, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Secretary, Marcia Grossnickle, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Treasurer, Bob Romack, ROAR Consulting LLC
- Immediate Past Chair, Erin Smith, Spotlight Strategies
New board members include:
“We are so fortunate to have the leadership and time, talent & treasure of so many volunteers at the Foundation. The two new members, along with the other 15 board directors, will help grow and guide Foundation assets over the next several years. JCCF is honored to be the steward of more than $28,000,000 in assets that have far reaching community development implications now and decades into the future,” said Gail Richards, president and CEO.
Find the complete board member roster here.