Trafalgar Color the County Mural Painting Day 2019
Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Location: Indian Creek Learning Center, 800 S. Indian Creek Drive, Trafalgar, Indiana 46181
Contact: Kim Minton | 317.738.2213 | email@example.com
The Johnson County Community Foundation invites you to participate in our Color the County Mural Program. Paint by number the Trafalgar mural designed by Creative Council artists. No artistic talent is necessary. All are welcome to participate! Painting supplies and refreshments will be provided.
Meet the Artists
- Chrissy Robertson, Creative Director, Hightower Graphics, Indianapolis
- Meredith Pierson, CSR, Renaissance Electronic Services, Indianapolis
- Patrick Tisdale, Painter, President of Creative Council of Franklin
- Elissa McKee, Co-Owner, 1823 Bakehouse in Franklin & Coffee Grrrls in Bargersville
Behind the Design:
“We chose peonies because those are the state flower of Indiana, and it wouldn’t be summer in Indiana without bees flying and ants marching. The decision to make everything larger than life is intentional. We really loved the idea of creating the feeling of being overwhelmed by the size of the flowers and bees.”
Support for the mural program provided by
- Elba L. and Gene Portteus Branigin Foundation
- Indiana Arts Commission