2020 Board officers and members elected
Published: April 9, 2020 by Johnson County Community Foundation
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) has elected the following officers and new board members for 2020:
- Chair, Bob Romack, ROAR Consulting LLC
- Vice Chair, Bob Heuchan, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Secretary, Marcia Grossnickle, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Treasurer, Susie Qualls, Community Health Network
- Past Chair, Virginia Davis, Retired, Community Volunteer
Three new Board members include:
- Chris Beil, First Merchants Bank
- Ryan Haddan, KeyBank
- Steve Spencer, Business Development Entrepreneur
“We are so fortunate to have the leadership and time, talent & treasure of so many volunteers at the Foundation. Our 18 member Board will help grow and guide Foundation assets over the next several years. JCCF is honored to be the steward of almost $32,000,000 in assets that have far reaching community development implications now and decades into the future,” said Gail Richards, president and CEO.
Find the complete board member roster here.