2021 board officers elected
Published: January 4, 2021 by Johnson County Community Foundation
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) has elected the following board officers for 2021:
- Chair, Bob Heuchan, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Vice Chair, Elaine Pesto, Restoration Landscape
- Secretary, Marcia Grossnickle, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Treasurer, Susie Qualls, Community Health Network
- Past Chair, Bob Romack, ROAR Consulting LLC
“We are so fortunate to have the leadership and time, talent & treasure of so many volunteers at the Foundation. Our 17 member Board will help grow and guide Foundation assets over the next several years. JCCF is honored to be the steward of almost $32,000,000 in assets that have far reaching community development implications now and decades into the future,” said Gail Richards, president and CEO.
Find the complete board member roster here.