2019 Board members and officers elected
Published: December 3, 2018 by Johnson County Community Foundation
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) has elected the following officers and new board members for 2019:
- Chair, Virginia Davis, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Vice Chair, Bob Romack, ROAR Consulting LLC
- Secretary, Marcia Grossnickle, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Treasurer, Bob Heuchan, Retired, Community Volunteer
New board members include:
- Gayle Allard, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Jay Goad, CPA, Jones & Anderson CPA Group
- Sarah Nathan, Ph.D., Associate Director of the Fundraising School
- Dan Nicoson, Retired, Community Volunteer
- David Payne, Owner, Winchester Place
- Krista Taggart, Corporate Counsel at Endress+Hauser, Inc.
“We are so fortunate to have the leadership and time, talent & treasure of so many volunteers at the Foundation. The six new members, along with the other 11 board directors, will help grow and guide Foundation assets over the next several years. JCCF is honored to be the steward of almost $30,000,000 in assets that have far reaching community development implications now and decades into the future,” said Gail Richards, president and CEO.
Find the complete board member roster here.