Transforming Johnson County
Building a better community requires commitment and collaborative effort. We invite local companies to help us address community issues, promote philanthropy and develop nonprofit excellence. They become Community Partners with our Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF), and together we are transforming Johnson County.
View our recent accomplishments here
This important partnership makes a profound impact in key areas important to community growth and improvement. We call these our Key Causes because they represent the collective interests and passions of our friends, neighbors, family members and business colleagues. They are truly causes that matter and we will continue our work connecting people who care to these vital community issues:
- Arts and Culture
- Civic and Community Development
- Health and Human Services, and
Community Partners also help us fund sustainability projects:
- Capacity-building programs training area nonprofits
- A speaker series highlighting community innovators, and
- Events promoting the community’s philanthropic efforts
We believe in the synergy of this alliance because our Community Partners are collaborative thinkers who understand how philanthropic leadership changes the face of our community. Their commitment to community advocacy leads by example and we are grateful for each and every one.
2022 COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- Baird – The Matthews Snyder Group
- Compass Pointe CPAs
- Cornett Roofing Systems
- Daily Journal/SOUTH Magazine
- Johnson County Farm Bureau, Inc. & Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
- A.W.E. Wealth Management of Raymond James
- Franklin College
- Horizon Bank
Johnson Memorial Health
KYB Americas Corporation
- First Merchants Bank
- Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Franklin Insurance Agency
- Mid America Health
- Midwest Communications Group
- Mutual Savings Bank
- Old National Bank
WANT TO LEARN ABOUT PARTNERSHIP?
Contact JCCF today.
Email: Kim Kasting, Vice President of Development | Call: 317-738-2213