A one-day $60,000 match challenge to benefit seven local nonprofits
On June 21, 2018 Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) is launching our first ever Giving Day – a special one-day fundraising event designed to promote the philanthropic spirit and support participating nonprofits.
Giving Day is hosted by the JCCF for seven of the county’s nonprofit organizations who have chosen to participate. Every donation made on June 21 from 12:00 am-11:59 pm will be proportionally matched from a pool of $60,000 made possible by JCCF and the Elba L. and Gene Portteus Branigin Foundation.
- Franklin Education Connection
- Gateway Services of Johnson County
- Girls Inc. of Johnson County
- Greenwood Christian Academy
- Humane Society of Johnson County
- Interchurch Food Pantry of Johnson County
- United Way of Johnson County
And because we want to make the most of every minute available, Giving Day is set for the longest day of the year – the Summer Solstice!
How to donate on Giving Day
- Online at jccf.org
- At the JCCF office 398 S. Main St., Franklin, IN 46131
- By Mail P.O. Box 217, Franklin, IN 46131
(gifts via mail will only be accepted if postmarked on June 21, 2018)
NOTE: Make checks payable to JCCF with organization(s) in memo.
Want to know more?
Help us make Giving Day the most generous day of the year by participating in these events.
We will have donuts, yoga, lunch and block party. We hope you will join us!
Dine to Donate Participants
Giving Day will provide a platform for participating organizations to generate donations by increasing awareness for who they are, what they do and what help they need. Thanks to Giving Day event, and related preparatory training, the nonprofits will learn how to:
- Tell their stories
- Build organizational capacity
- Lead conversations with donors
- Grow their endowment funds
- Raise major gifts, and
- Develop digital fundraising skills