2023 Board of Directors named
Published: February 28, 2023 by Johnson County Community Foundation
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) has elected the following officers and new board members for 2023:
- Chair, Steve Spencer, Entrepreneur
- Vice Chair, Dan Nicoson, Community Volunteer
- Secretary, Anne Young, Retired Educator, Community Volunteer
- Treasurer, Susie Qualls, Retired RN, Bargersville Town Council
- Past Chair, Bob Heuchan, Retired Banker, Community Volunteer
Five new Board members were elected for 2023:
- Wesley Klutts, Johnson County Public Library
- Evan Meade, Franciscan Health
- Nicole Otte, Endress+Hauser USA
- Joe Paulson, Compass Pointe CPAs
- Tom Sprague, First Financial Bank
“We are so fortunate to have the leadership and time, talent & treasure of so many volunteers at the Foundation. Our 19 member Board will help grow and guide Foundation assets over the next several years. JCCF is honored to be the steward of $40 million in assets that have far reaching community development implications now and decades into the future,” said Gail Richards, president and CEO.
Find the complete board member roster here.
For more information, contact Gail Richards at 317-738-2213, by email, or online.