2022 Board of Directors named
Published: February 17, 2022 by Johnson County Community Foundation
The Johnson County Community Foundation (JCCF) has elected the following officers and new board members for 2022:
- Chair, Elaine Pesto, Restoration Landscape
- Vice Chair, Steve Spencer, Entrepreneur
- Secretary, Marcia Grossnickle, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Treasurer, Susie Qualls, Retired, Community Volunteer
- Past Chair, Bob Heuchan, Retired, Community Volunteer
New additions to the board include:
- Lee Ann Abercrombie-Logan, Franciscan Health
- Bryan Epperson, Abplanalp, Woods and Epperson Wealth Management of Raymond James
- Dana Monson, City of Franklin
- Amanda Rubadue, Aspire Johnson County
“We are so fortunate to have the leadership and time, talent & treasure of so many volunteers at the Foundation. Our 16 member Board will help grow and guide Foundation assets over the next several years. JCCF is honored to be the steward of more than $40 million in assets that have far reaching community development implications now and decades into the future,” said Gail Richards, president and CEO.
Find the complete board member roster here.
For more information, contact Gail Richards at 317-738-2213, by email, or online.